What Causes It?
Game requires about 24-32gb of temporary memory (RAM + swap file). If it doesnt have enough - it will crash
If your swap file is located on a slow drive - you will experience a constant drop of fps (aka freezing)
In that case you need to move it to a faster drive.
How To Fix It?
Try increasing swap file size.
1. Search for "Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows"
2. Go to "advanced" -> "Virtual memory"
3. Select your fastest drive and create ~16gb swap file (aka ~16000mb), but I suggest to allocate even more space. (I have 24gb swap file just for this one game...)
More Hogwarts Legacy guilds
- All Guilds
- Hogwarts Legacy Guide 139
- Das strkste AoE Damage Build
- Merlin Trial Guide (Video Based)
- DX 12
- DOOR CODES
- Hogwarts Legacy Guide 129
- Hogwarts Legacy Sirona character voice fix
- List of all Spells
- Interactive Map for Hogwarts Legacy