For my purposes, a consist is ten cars. Simply divide the number in the Lbs/Consist column by ten to get the individual car weight. All goods can be sold to the Freight Depot, but doing so will deprive the higher-tier industries.
P.S. Yes, I wrote down a table in southpaw chicken-scratch on physical paper. It's free, so no complaining.
More RAILROADS Online! guilds
- All Guilds
- Building a Wye to turn locomotives or a train.
- Grade level roundhouse guide
- 2x double lane turn-off, double crossover and 'penta' wye
- Load Calculator! Updated Wilddogsgaming Edition
- Connect the 2 lines with a fixed radius of a 45 degree intersection
- Connect the 2 lines with a fixed radius of a 90 degree intersection
- (Possible) RRO Locos 'n [profanity]
- Train Tonnage Calculator
- How to Index for, and Build a Roundhouse