How To Import Tank Files Into Sprocket
1. Go to the provided link and download the files.
2. Open your file explorer and navigate to the documents tab.
3. For me I had to go to the folder "My Games" to further find the Sprocket's folder.
4. Open the Sprocket folder, open your factions folder and choose the faction that you want to see the tank in. All the games default tanks are in default, obviously, and any tanks that you created without making your own faction.
5. Proceed to open the Blueprints and then Vehicles folders.
6. Move or copy and paste the 2 provided files.
You should be able to play the tank by logging into the game and into the faction you put the tank in. Enjoy.
More Sprocket guilds
- All Guilds
- ARL_44 'Tweaked'
- M10 GMC "Wolverine"
- Tanks... that's it.
- Fictional World of Ceria
- How to Brake
- Fictional Tanks Museum
- M1-Abrams Tank ( Operation Desert Storm )
- Oscillating Turrets! tips and tricks
- Add mortise and tenon structure to your tank's armor